[BUGS] BUG #14482: pgAdmin 4 Crash when Download as .CSV

От lpalmer@unitylink.com
Тема [BUGS] BUG #14482: pgAdmin 4 Crash when Download as .CSV
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      14482
Logged by:          Lindsay Palmer
Email address:      lpalmer@unitylink.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.1
Operating system:   Wndows 10 Pro - 64-bit, x64-based processor

This crash occurs every time I attempt to download a large amount of data.

I am aware that pgAdmin4 is now written as a web based application so are
you aware that pgAdmin4 uses so much RAM that performance degrades to the
point that pgAdmin4 crashes before performing the task?

Is this something you're attempting o resolve?

What options do I have to avoid this endless crashing?

Regards
Lindsay