Re: [HACKERS] Fix checkpoint skip logic on idle systems bytracking LSN progress

От Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Fix checkpoint skip logic on idle systems bytracking LSN progress
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Fri, 23 Dec 2016 11:02:11 +0900, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote in
<CAB7nPqSsBzhOkCXyBh9_ZGUEnr0HCKRcpC9DMk6VVCGBez1pzA@mail.gmail.com>
> On Fri, Dec 23, 2016 at 8:13 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> And pushed. Thanks for the work on this everyone.
> >
> > Cool.  Also, +1 for the important/unimportant terminology.  I like that.
>
> Thanks for the commit.

Thanks for commiting.

By the way this issue seems beeing in the ToDo list.

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo#Point-In-Time_Recovery_.28PITR.29

>    Consider avoiding WAL switching via archive_timeout if there
>    has been no database activity
>     - archive_timeout behavior for no activity
>     - Re: archive_timeout behavior for no activity

So I marked it as "done".

regards,

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Mithun Cy
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Cache Hash Index meta page.