Re: [HACKERS] IF (NOT) EXISTS in psql-completion

От Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Тема Re: [HACKERS] IF (NOT) EXISTS in psql-completion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Thanks for reviewing but I ran out of time for this CF..
>
> I'm going to move this to the next CF.

I splitted the patch into small pieces. f3fd531 conflicted to
this so rebased onto the current master HEAD.

0001 is psql_completion refactoring.
0002-0003 are patches prividing new infrastructures.
0004 is README for the infrastructures.
0005 is letter-case correction of SET/RESET/SHOW using 0002.
0006-0008 are improvements of recursive syntaxes using 0001 and 0004.
0009-0016 are simplifying (maybe) completion code per syntax.

The last one (0017) is the IF(NOT)EXIST modifications. It
suggests if(not)exists for syntaxes already gets object
suggestion. So some kind of objects like operator, cast and so
don't get an if.. suggestion. Likewise, I intentionally didn't
modified siggestions for "TEXT SEARCH *".

regards,

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center