[BUGS] BUG #14474: Issue with temp table creation and OIDs

От jeffdafoe@gmail.com
Тема [BUGS] BUG #14474: Issue with temp table creation and OIDs
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      14474
Logged by:          Jeff Dafoe
Email address:      jeffdafoe@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.1
Operating system:   Linux

We're in the process of upgrading from PG 9.3 to 9.6 .  We've found that the
following works in 9.3 but does not work in 9.6 .  It's not a big issue for
us, this is the simplest representation of the issue, we were able to work
around it in our actual case.  I thought it best to report it in case others
encountered the issue.

create table test (id bigint) WITH (OIDS=FALSE);
create temporary table test_tmp (like test) WITH (OIDS=TRUE);
select oid, id from test_tmp;

In 9.3 this works, in 9.6 this generates a 'ERROR:  column "oid" does not
exist' on the select statement.

Thanks,
Jeff (using PG since 6.5)