Re: [GENERAL] Postgres 9.6 Streaming Replication on Solaris 10

От
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Postgres 9.6 Streaming Replication on Solaris 10
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
    Yes it is set in both the user's .profile and also in /etc/profile.  In both files it is set using:
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/sfw/lib:/usr/postgres/9.6-pgdg/lib
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

That said, if I execute the following
su password
su postgres
echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH

then echo returns blank.  Echo will return the correct value only in the usr login.  The question then is if postgres is running as usr postgres how does it know the value of LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  Isn't there another place where it must be set?

Regards,

Rich Rutkowski