Re: pg_authid.rolpassword format (was Re: [HACKERS] Passwordidentifiers, protocol aging and SCRAM protocol)

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: pg_authid.rolpassword format (was Re: [HACKERS] Passwordidentifiers, protocol aging and SCRAM protocol)
Дата
Ответ на Re: pg_authid.rolpassword format (was Re: [HACKERS] Passwordidentifiers, protocol aging and SCRAM protocol)  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
* Peter Eisentraut (peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com) wrote:
> On 12/15/16 8:40 AM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> > I don't follow why we can't change the syntax for CREATE USER to allow
> > specifying the verifier type independently.
>
> That's what the last patch set I looked at actually does.

Well, same here, but it was quite a while ago and things have progressed
since then wrt SCRAM, as I understand it...

Thanks!

Stephen