Re: [HACKERS] `array_position...()` causes SIGSEGV

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [HACKERS] `array_position...()` causes SIGSEGV
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Junseok Yang wrote:
> Hello hackers,
>
> I met SIGSEGV when using `array_position()` with record type
> arguments, so I've written a patch which corrects this problem. It
> seems that `array_position...()` sets wrong memory context for the
> cached function (in this case `record_eq()`) which is used to find a
> matching element.

Looks correct to me, so pushed to all affected branches.

> The problem is reproducable with the following query.
>
> SELECT array_position(ids, (1, 1))
> FROM (VALUES (ARRAY[(0, 0)]), (ARRAY[(1, 1)])) AS _(ids);

I used this as a new regression test.

Thanks for the report and patch!

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] building HEAD on macos fails with #error no source of random numbers configured
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] building HEAD on macos fails with #error no source ofrandom numbers configured