[BUGS] BUG #14458: PQfmod returns -1 for aggregate functions

От garfield.lewis@lzlabs.com
Тема [BUGS] BUG #14458: PQfmod returns -1 for aggregate functions
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      14458
Logged by:          Garfield Lewis
Email address:      garfield.lewis@lzlabs.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.5.2
Operating system:   Linux

I am trying to get the type modification information from a describe of a
select statement where the column is the result of an aggregate function
(i.e. rtrim, max, min, etc.). I've posted a question on StackOverflow
regarding this but have had no responses to this point so I am asking here
now. The StackOverflow posting can be found here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/41021883/postgres-describe-of-aggregate-function-returning-type-modification-value-of-1

BTW, I have verified the this does fail with or without my own custom
type.

Regards,
Garfield