Re: [GENERAL] How to config start/stop scripts in a different datadir for CentOS7/systemctl/PG9.6

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: [GENERAL] How to config start/stop scripts in a different datadir for CentOS7/systemctl/PG9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Dec 08, 2016 at 05:16:11PM -0300, Edilmar LISTAS wrote:
> I decided to use the pg_ctl to start/stop, I didn't find a way to
> configure systemctl script.

I didn't noticed your first mail.

You can find all needed informations on this blog post:

https://people.planetpostgresql.org/devrim/index.php?/archives/82-Running-more-than-one-9.4-9.3-instance-in-parallel-on-RHEL-7.html
(This link is available in the "Yum Howto" section of yum.postgresql.org)

Last time I tried it worked as intended.

--
Julien Rouhaud
http://dalibo.com - http://dalibo.org