Performance Issue after implementataion Row level Secuirty

От swpnl.chvn@gmail.com
Тема Performance Issue after implementataion Row level Secuirty
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/ddl-rowsecurity.html

We have implemented Row Level Security feature in postgres database but
database is working very slow after implementation of RLS(Row level
Security) and getting frequent AccessShareLock. we 1.created role.
2.grant permission to table, sequence.
3.enabled row level security and then created policy.