Re: Add support for restrictive RLS policies

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Add support for restrictive RLS policies
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Stephen Frost (sfrost@snowman.net) wrote:
> * Jeevan Chalke (jeevan.chalke@enterprisedb.com) wrote:
> > 4. It will be good if we have an example for this in section
> > "5.7. Row Security Policies"
>
> I haven't added one yet, but will plan to do so.

I've now added and cleaned up the Row Security Policies section to
discuss restrictive policies and to include an example.  I also added
some documentation to ALTER POLICY.

I've also re-based the patch to current master, but the only conflict
was in the pg_dump regression test definition, which was easily
corrected.

Unless there's further comments, I'll plan to push this sometime
tomorrow.

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения