Re: Patch to implement pg_current_logfile() function

От Karl O. Pinc
Тема Re: Patch to implement pg_current_logfile() function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 7 Nov 2016 23:29:28 +0100
Gilles Darold <gilles.darold@dalibo.com> wrote:

> Here is the v13 of the patch, ...

Attached is a doc patch to apply on top of v13.

It adds a lot more detail regards just what is
in the current_logfiles file and when it's
in current_logfiles.  I'd like review both for
language and accuracy, but I'd also like to
confirm that we really want the documented
behavior regards what's there at backend startup
v.s. what's there during normal runtime.  Seems
ok the way it is to me but...

This patch is also starting to put a lot of information
inside a graphical table.  I'm fine with this but
it's a bit of a departure from the other cells of
the table so maybe somebody else has a better
suggestion.

Regards,

Karl <kop@meme.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein