Re: pg_dump getBlobs query broken for 7.3 servers

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pg_dump getBlobs query broken for 7.3 servers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Stephen Frost wrote:

> What would be really nice would be code coverage information for the
> back-branches also, as that would allow us to figure out what we're
> missing coverage for.  I realize that we don't like adding new things to
> back-branches as those changes could impact packagers, but that might
> not impact them since that only runs when you run 'make coverage'.

Hmm?  9.1 already has "make coverage", so there's nothing to backpatch.
Do you mean to backpatch that infrastructure even further back than
that?

Or perhaps you are saying that coverage.pg.org should report results for
each branch separately?  We could do that ...

Сообщение: Re: pg_dump getBlobs query broken for 7.3 servers
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump getBlobs query broken for 7.3 servers