Re: Kernel Tainted

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Kernel Tainted
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2016-10-05 20:41:54 +0200, reiner peterke wrote:
> We are getting these kernel warning associated with the postmaster process.  The application is handling around
15000TPS It appears that one of these messages is generated for each each transaction which fills up the warn.log quite
quickly.

> I’m trying to understand what is causing the Tainted kernel
> messages. the warning is at 'WARNING: at ../net/core/dst.c:287’.

Which makes this a kernel, not a postgres issue.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: WIP: Covering + unique indexes.
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: WIP: Secure Transport support as OpenSSL alternative on macOS