Re: pagent for Postgresql 9.6

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: pagent for Postgresql 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Ajlinux 2016-09-30
<lXOnw35Zr2XPSb0zP_AKJfg24y68fsf3ReuPgWMtahmWmunzquaW0tN_et6TMFMuiI5OOQMl4XS7DZQRjePfZkcgCQ3MpMi2NgYqFGpjC3s=@protonmail.com>
> Hi
>
> Was wondering if you could help. I have installed postgresql 9.6 on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS. I am trying to get pgagent
installedand up and running but not having much luck.

> When I do an apt-get install pgagent it works but creates everything in the /usr/share/postgresql/9.5/extension

Hi,

we've indeed missed pgagent when updating all packages for 9.6. I've
triggered a rebuild, the packages should be ready in about 2 hours
(the build queue is just busy with postgis, might take a while).

> So CREATE extension does not work. I did once come across a way where you could say install for version 9.6 but
cannotfind the article

> Do you have a step by step for installing on Postgres 9.6 on Ubuntu - would really appreciate some help.

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt

Christoph

Вложения

От: Ajlinux
Сообщение: pagent for Postgresql 9.6
От: apt.postgresql.org repository
Сообщение: pgagent updated to version 3.4.1-3.pgdg+1