Re: Set log_line_prefix and application name in test drivers

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: Set log_line_prefix and application name in test drivers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Re: Robert Haas 2016-09-28 <CA+TgmobB-igLrjfH+zfmpY00ysAseCBxcRukjyhdneamyebfYA@mail.gmail.com>
> > Well, practically anything that includes a PID and the timestamp is
> > going to be an improvement over the status quo.  Just because we can't
> > all agree on what would be perfect does not mean that we can't do
> > better than what we've got now.  +1 for trying.
>
> Is there any chance we can move forward here, or is this effort doomed for now?

IMHO it would make sense. Maybe we should collect a few suggestions,
and then take a poll?

Christoph

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: Showing parallel status in \df+