Re: Remove superuser() checks from pgstattuple

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Remove superuser() checks from pgstattuple
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter, all,

* Peter Eisentraut (peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com) wrote:
> This is now being obsoleted by the later idea of allowing base installs
> from a chain of upgrade scripts.  But if your upgrade scripts contain
> ALTER TABLE commands, you will probably still want to write base install
> scripts that do a fresh CREATE TABLE instead.

I've updated the patch to remove the new base version script and to rely
on the changes made by Tom to install the 1.4 version and then upgrade
to 1.5.

Based on my testing, it appears to all work correctly.

Updated (much smaller) patch attached.

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения