Re: Event trigger and CREATE/ALTER ROLE/USER

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: Event trigger and CREATE/ALTER ROLE/USER
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> As I understand the issue, the main reason is that event triggers
> execute procedures, and those exist in a single database only.  If you
> were to create an event trigger in database A, then a user gets created
> in database B, your function would not be invoked, which becomes a
> problem.

Can't we just create the event trigger in database B as well? We have
been living with similar situation, for example, functions for years.
(a work around would be creating functions in template1. This only
works for freshly created database though).
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan