Re: qustion about pgaudit

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: qustion about pgaudit
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Sep 08, 2016 at 03:19:59PM +0000, PICCI Guillermo          SNOOP wrote:
> Hi,
> we are trying to install pgaudit in order to check its funcionality, and we'd like to know if there is any available
rpmto do this.

as far as quick google search shows, pgaudit is a tool from 2ndQuadrant,
available here:
https://github.com/2ndQuadrant/pgaudit
so it would bo probably better to ask them, possibly using
https://github.com/2ndQuadrant/pgaudit/issues
then mail *PostgreSQL* mailing list.

Best regards,

depesz

--
The best thing about modern society is how easy it is to avoid contact with it.
                                                             http://depesz.com/