Re: Suggestions for first contribution?

От David Fetter
Тема Re: Suggestions for first contribution?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 05, 2016 at 01:25:03PM -0400, Christian Convey wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Can anyone suggest a project for my first PG contribution?

How about adding PIVOT tables?  MS SQL Server and Oracle both have
them.  If you're interested, I have some ideas about the UI parts and
a few about the implementation.

Best,
David.

Remember to vote!

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: pg_sequence catalog
От: Haribabu Kommi
Сообщение: Re: System load consideration before spawning parallel workers