Re: endash not a graphic character?

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: endash not a graphic character?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 12:30:21 -0500,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to> wrote:

>I should also try the equivalent test in perl to see if it is more
>likely tied to the unicode implementation on my system or if it
>appears to be Postgres specific.

It looks like my locale may not be being set the way I expect. I tried
testing in perl and initially I got results consistent with Postgres,
but when I added code to make sure perl was working in utf-8 mode I
started getting the expected results.

I would have expected manually adding a collation to the queries would
have worked even if the default was not what I expected. So pointers
to what I am missing would still be appreciated.

Сообщение: Re: endash not a graphic character?
Сообщение: Re: endash not a graphic character?