Re: BUG #14273: Tuple concurently updated error while creating function using async call from node js with postgresq

hargudekishor@gmail.com wrote:

> We have connected our node js application with postgresql-9.4.8.We have
> several functions which are getting created in database using async call
> from nodejs to postgresql server.but while creating those functions ,We are
> encountered a error of "Tuple concurrently updated".

Yeah, this is known.  We haven't worried too much, because the use case
seems thin: why are you deleting and creating the function over and
over?  Wouldn't it be better to create the function once and be done
with it?

> And because of this error our node js application is getting
> terminated.which is not affordable to us.

Surely the application should be able to do something else upon
receiving an error, rather than crashing.