Re: bug in citext's upgrade script for parallel aggregates

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: bug in citext's upgrade script for parallel aggregates
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 02:00:59AM +0200, Andreas Karlsson wrote:
> On 07/09/2016 05:42 AM, David Rowley wrote:

> >>Since we've already released beta2, I think we need to do a whole new
> >>extension version.  We treated beta1 as a sufficiently-significant
> >>event to mandate a version bump, so we should do the same here.
> >
> >Ok, good point. Patch attached.
>
> Thanks!
>
> I tested the patch and it looks good.

[Action required within 72 hours.  This is a generic notification.]

The above-described topic is currently a PostgreSQL 9.6 open item.  Robert,
since you committed the patch believed to have created it, you own this open
item.  If some other commit is more relevant or if this does not belong as a
9.6 open item, please let us know.  Otherwise, please observe the policy on
open item ownership[1] and send a status update within 72 hours of this
message.  Include a date for your subsequent status update.  Testers may
discover new open items at any time, and I want to plan to get them all fixed
well in advance of shipping 9.6rc1.  Consequently, I will appreciate your
efforts toward speedy resolution.  Thanks.

[1] http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20160527025039.GA447393@tornado.leadboat.com