Re: Link to beta docs

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Link to beta docs
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 04:25:58PM +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Oh, now I see what you're referring to. My bad.
>
> And then the proper answer is no, it should not say 9.6beta2. Because it lists
> the *major* version, not the minor. We do attach the beta to make sure people
> realize it's not released, but if you look at the same place for 9.5 for
> example, you see it says 9.5 not 9.5.3.

OK.  http://pglife.momjian.us is showing:
Development: 9.6 beta, 9.6beta2

For previous releases it showed:
Development: 9.5 beta, 9.6

I think the difference is that we didn't split off the tree after the
first beta like we normally do.  Anyway, the display is accurate, so I
guess it is fine.  Thanks.

http://enterprisedb.com