Re: BUG #14245: Segfault on weird to_tsquery

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: BUG #14245: Segfault on weird to_tsquery
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 05:11:32PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> David Kellum <david@gravitext.com> writes:
> > On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 12:42 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> >> Note that while crashing is certainly not good, the pre-9.6 behavior
> >> can hardly be called correct either.  What happened to 'a'?
>
> > 'a' is a stopword, dropped by to_tsquery() as described here:
>
> Ah!  OK, so it's probably necessary to have a stopword there in order
> to break it.
>
> BTW, all these variants also crash:
>
> select to_tsquery('!(a | !b) & c') as tsquery;
> select to_tsquery('!( !b & a) & c') as tsquery;
> select to_tsquery('!( !b | a) & c') as tsquery;

[Action required within 72 hours.  This is a generic notification.]

The above-described topic is currently a PostgreSQL 9.6 open item.  Teodor,
since you committed the patch believed to have created it, you own this open
item.  If some other commit is more relevant or if this does not belong as a
9.6 open item, please let us know.  Otherwise, please observe the policy on
open item ownership[1] and send a status update within 72 hours of this
message.  Include a date for your subsequent status update.  Testers may
discover new open items at any time, and I want to plan to get them all fixed
well in advance of shipping 9.6rc1.  Consequently, I will appreciate your
efforts toward speedy resolution.  Thanks.

[1] http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20160527025039.GA447393@tornado.leadboat.com

Сообщение: Re: BUG #14251: COPY CSV: missing data for column that shouldn't be
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14251: COPY CSV: missing data for column that shouldn't be