Re: An extra error for client disconnection on Windows

От Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Тема Re: An extra error for client disconnection on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thank you for the suggestion, I've done it.

At Wed, 15 Jun 2016 12:15:07 -0400, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote in
<CA+TgmoadQzVLG3ONw=FCGOcQxxDwP7_9AGQD43S7Z+hQj56WYg@mail.gmail.com>

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Andrew Borodin
Сообщение: Re: GiST optimizing memmoves in gistplacetopage for fixed-size updates [PoC]