Re: Patch to implement pg_current_logfile() function

От Karl O. Pinc
Тема Re: Patch to implement pg_current_logfile() function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 11:06:24 +0200
Gilles Darold <gilles.darold@dalibo.com> wrote:

> Thank you very much for the patch review and please apologies this too
> long response delay. I was traveling since end of April and totally
> forgotten this patch. I have applied all your useful feedbacks on the
> patch and attached a new one (v4) to this email :

Hi Gilles,

My schedule is really full at the moment.  I'll get to this
when I have a bit of time.  If you get anxious please write
and I'll see about making faster progress.

Regards,

Karl <kop@meme.com>
Free Software:  "You don't pay back, you pay forward."                -- Robert A. Heinlein