Re: Indonesian Translation Problem

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Indonesian Translation Problem
Дата
Список pgsql-translators
Ali Akbar wrote:

Hi,

> I was upgrading postgresql on my servers to 9.5 and found out that
> Indonesian translation is bundled in pg 9.5. I was excited, but it turns
> out that there are some problems with the translation, such as using french
> quotes (« and ») instead of Indonesian standard double quote ("). But the
> main problem becomes imminent later on. There are mis-translation
> everywhere, including in the error messages.
>
> Skimming in the translation file, it looks like some of the text are
> automatically translated (maybe with Google Translate), so the translation
> is messy.
>
> How can i contribute to make the translation better?

There's no room to say that what we have is a community effort or that
it's been reviewed.  Feel free to grab the file from
http://babel.postgresql.org/ , make updates and send it over.
Make sure to read https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NLS thoroughly first
for further instructions.

Thanks for getting involved,

В списке pgsql-translators по дате отправления: