Re: Is the unfair lwlock behavior intended?

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Is the unfair lwlock behavior intended?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2016-05-24 06:03:07 +0000, Tsunakawa, Takayuki wrote:
> At that time, many backend processes (I forgot the number) were acquiring and releasing share mode lock on
ProcArrayLock,most of which were from TransactionIsInProgress().

FWIW, I suspect that 9.6 might be a fair bit better here, due to
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=8a7d0701814a4e293efad22091d6f6fb441bbe1c

Regards,

Andres

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Is the unfair lwlock behavior intended?
От: Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Сообщение: Re: [PROPOSAL] Move all am-related reloption code into src/backend/access/[am-name] and get rid of relopt_kind