Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for pg_dump

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-committers

http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=thrips&dt=2016-05-06%2015%3A37%3A27&stg=testmodules-install-check-C
> where the test_extensions test does get run even though it's in
> @contrib_excludes.

Ah, that's surprising, but much better of course.  Works for me.

> In any case, reverting the patch would mean no Windows testing, so
> your argument doesn't seem to have much force even if it were true?

I was suggesting to revert it for the beta and put it back with a
working Windows implementation after the beta, before GA.  I was afraid
that a hack to hide the test from Windows would become permanent.