Re: modifying WaitEventSets (was: Performance degradation in commit ac1d794)

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: modifying WaitEventSets (was: Performance degradation in commit ac1d794)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2016-05-04 16:05:04 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> I'm more than happy to rip it out, either now or after the tree opens
> for 9.7 development.

Let's rip the select support out in 9.7 then; given the relevant code
was already written and tested there's no hurry.  But if you'd rather do
so earlier (as in *now*) I'm not going to protest either.

Сообщение: Re: Initial release notes created for 9.6
Сообщение: Re: Initial release notes created for 9.6