Re: pg_dump dump catalog ACLs

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: pg_dump dump catalog ACLs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Noah, all,

* Stephen Frost (sfrost@snowman.net) wrote:
> The test suite is now covering 57% of pg_dump.c.  I was hoping to get
> that number higher, but time marches on and more tests can certainly be
> added later.

I've managed to get the test suite up another 10%, to 67% of pg_dump.c.
Still quite a bit to do, but it turned up a bug in CREATE TRANSFORM,
which lead to Peter discovering a similar issue in CREATE CAST, so I'd
say it's certainly showing that it's worthwhile to have.

Updated patch-set which includes the additional tests and also a patch
to avoid LOCK'ing tables when we don't need to, as discussed with Tom
and Robert on another thread.

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения