Re: Permissions to edit in

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Permissions to edit in
Дата
Список pgsql-www
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgConfUS_Talks_2016

> username:pteodoro

Hmm, I don't see your user in Mediawiki (I do see it in the community
auth system with that username).  You need to log in to the wiki first,
which creates the account there, and then we can authorize the account
as an editor.

Thanks,

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: