Re: Issue with clusters with '-' in the name

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: Issue with clusters with '-' in the name
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: David Peall 2016-04-19 <EA86466E-8639-4981-BA83-9516E6D0AE3D@dnservices.co.za>
> Where is the expansion done into %i and %I ?  I notice that the following works:
> systemctl start postgresql@9.5/main

In that context, both are actually the same:
# systemctl status postgresql@9.5/main| cat
● postgresql@9.5-main.service - PostgreSQL Cluster 9.5-main

In the config, %i expands to thing-with-all-slashes-converted-to-dashes
and %I expands to thing-with-all-dashes-converted-to-slashes (where
"thing" is the part after @). It's a bit weird..

Christoph

Сообщение: Re: pgrouting updated to version 2.2.0-1.pgdg+1
Сообщение: Re: pgrouting updated to version 2.2.0-1.pgdg+1