Re: snapshot too old, configured by time

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: snapshot too old, configured by time
Дата
Re: snapshot too old, configured by time  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Kevin Grittner wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 6:38 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The right thing to do about that is just change it back to the
> > way Kevin had it originally.
>
> Since this change to BufferGetPage() has caused severe back-patch
> pain for at least two committers so far, I will revert that (very
> recent) change to this patch later today unless I hear an
> objections.

I vote for back-patching a no-op change instead, as discussed elsewhere.

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Avoid extra locks in GetSnapshotData if old_snapshot_threshold <