Re: Bus error in pg_logical_slot_get_changes (9.4.7, sparc)

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: Bus error in pg_logical_slot_get_changes (9.4.7, sparc)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Re: Tom Lane 2016-04-14 <423.1460653903@sss.pgh.pa.us>
> Proposed patch attached, but I'm still wondering why the alignment-picky
> buildfarm members aren't all failing on this.  It seems to strongly
> suggest that the regression tests' coverage is lacking here.

This patch works both on sparc and amd64.  Thanks!
(Tested on 9.4.7 only.)

Christoph

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Bus error in pg_logical_slot_get_changes (9.4.7, sparc)
Сообщение: Re: Bus error in pg_logical_slot_get_changes (9.4.7, sparc)