Re: BUG #14033: cross-compilation to ARM fails

От Daniel Golle
Тема Re: BUG #14033: cross-compilation to ARM fails
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi!

On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 10:20:35AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> daniel@makrotopia.org writes:
> > smmintrin.h is available on x86 targets only. It should be checked by the
> > configure script and inclusion should be conditional.
>
> It is.  You'll need to provide more info about exactly how you tried
> to configure and build.

I'm cross-compiling for ARMv6 using the OpenWrt SDK. I encountered the
build breakage when trying to move from PostgreSQL 9.4.4 to 9.5.1,
the build for 9.4.4 works nicely.
See
https://github.com/openwrt/packages/blob/master/libs/postgresql/Makefile
for more details on configure and make arguments we use.
The build-environment can easily be reproduced by using OpenWrt to
target any ARM or MIPS platform and select the postgresql package.

Cheers

Daniel