Re: Is it possible to change ones username on the site?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Is it possible to change ones username on the site?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
David G. Johnston wrote:
> My current username for postgresql.org sites is something I'd rather not
> use anymore.  I can probably change my email address and then create a new
> account but am curious if I or someone here can simply change it to a new
> value.

No, it's not possible to rename existing users.  I think it's easier to
create another account.  I don't know whether we have a uniqueness
restriction on emails, but even if we do, surely you could just use
davidgjohnston@gmail.com instead, since dots in the username are
disregarded by Gmail (or a "+pg" suffix)

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: