Re: Does a call to a language handler provide a context/session, and somewhere to keep session data?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Does a call to a language handler provide a context/session, and somewhere to keep session data?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
david@andl.org wrote:
> > owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Adrian Klaver
>
> > On that subject. I have followed this thread, but only sort of as the
> > quoting your email client is doing tends to obscure the flow. I know
> > for me that is making it hard to follow your ideas.
> >
> > Is that something that can be changed?
>
> I use Outlook, and while it has lots of options, I can only pick one. I've
> now switched to what seems to work best for plain text mailing lists, but it
> looks terrible on anything else. Very annoying.

On that subject.  I noticed that Outlook seems to add the "return path"
addresses (sometimes called bounce address or envelope sender) to the CC
header, which sets a new record in the stupidity scale.  Since we use
VERP, each message gets a different return path address, so with each
reply you make, Outlook adds a new address to the CC.

Maybe this is tweakable.  If so, please turn it off.