Re: BUG #13844: Logical decoding bug with subxact + row locking

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #13844: Logical decoding bug with subxact + row locking
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Andres Freund wrote:

> > Any progress with this?
>
> Yes. The attached WIP patch fixes this, and some other issues. I'm
> working on splitting it up, and adding some more testcases.

Great, thanks.  Looks interesting.  I started to write a patch today
before posting and in doing so I started to realize it was a bit bigger
than what I was doing.  I'll give it a look later.

Do you think you can get this before the next set of releases?  If you
think I can help you get this done, please let me know.