Re: Prepared statements

От David Gould
Тема Re: Prepared statements
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 16:30:19 +0300
=D0=A1=D0=B5=D1=80=D0=B3=D0=B5=D0=B9 =D0=9A=D0=BE=D1=87=D0=B5=D1=82=D0=BA=
=D0=BE=D0=B2 <lastlife67@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello guys!!
>=20
> I'm using posgresql on my work, we are preparing to partition ou db and I
> need to disable prepared statements. What will be if I set the property
> "prepareThreshold" to "0"? How can I disable prepared statements.

This sounds like a question, not a bug report. I suggest you ask on
postgresql general list, or if your client is java (I'm guessing) on the
pgsql-jdbc list http://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-jdbc/.

-dg

--=20
David Gould                                   daveg@sonic.net

От: David Gould
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13750: Autovacuum slows down with large numbers of tables. More workers makes it slower.
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13750: Autovacuum slows down with large numbers of tables. More workers makes it slower.