Re: [REVIEW] In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [REVIEW] In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Craig Ringer wrote:

> Should be committed ASAP IMO.

Finally pushed it.  Let's see how it does in the buildfarm.  Now let's
get going and add more tests, I know there's no shortage of people with
test scripts waiting for this.

Thanks, Michael, for the persistency, and thanks to all reviewers.  (I'm
sorry we seem to have lost Amir Rohan in the process.  He was doing
a great job.)