BUG #13990: Postgres shutting down automatically

От syspegasus@gmail.com
Тема BUG #13990: Postgres shutting down automatically
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      13990
Logged by:          Talita
Email address:      syspegasus@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.5
Operating system:   Windows 7

Hi, I'm having problem with the postgres service.. randomly stop to
working.. And to work again I have to wait a time, or restart the
computer(and sometimes don't work too).. I'm using Windows 7.

In the log appears:
2016-02-25 08:54:52 BRT WARNING:  worker took too long to start; canceled

I tried to unistall and install again, but the problem persist. I don't know
more what to do..

Please help me!