Re: A PGsendQuery API design for your review

От Karl O. Pinc
Тема Re: A PGsendQuery API design for your review
Дата
Список psycopg
On Wed, 03 Feb 2016 15:27:25 -0500
Joe Abbate <jma@freedomcircle.com> wrote:

> On 02/02/16 16:30, Karl O. Pinc wrote:
> > Thanks, but I don't think so.  Those are interactive
> > python shells.  What they want is a web-enabled psql;
> > a SQL shell.

> I haven't played much with your particular problem, but it seems that
> adminer does what you want.

FYI.  I can't get adminer editor to work.  Perhaps because
we have schemas, and no "public" schema.  It tells
me there are no tables and I have no further options.
Providing a (schema qualified, or not) table name to search
yields no change in the interface.

The adminer sql window interface shows some promise, although
there does not seem to be any provision for data export.
This is another essential feature.

Regards,

Karl <kop@meme.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein

В списке psycopg по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: server side cursors update & delete,
Сообщение: Re: server side cursors update & delete,