Re: Ubuntu Trusty - pgRouting is 2.0

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: Ubuntu Trusty - pgRouting is 2.0
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Regina Obe 2016-02-04 <000801d15f96$6ee1f410$4ca5dc30$@pcorp.us>
> I just recently tried to use apt.postgresql.org to install PostgreSQL 9.5 on
> a Ubuntu 14.04 box.
>
> All went well and I even noticed it seems you now carry pgRouting.  However
> you are carrying pgRouting 2.0 instead of the latest stable pgRouting 2.1.
>
> Is there a reason for that or did I miss something?
>
> I installed with this command:
>
> sudo apt-get install postgresql-9.5-pgrouting

Hi,

apt.postgresql.org is (mostly) mirroring what packages are in Debian
unstable. The pgrouting package there is still at 2.0.0. I've asked on
#debian-gis and they said the reason they didn't see the new version
yet was that the tag name convention changed so the upstream version
scanner couldn't see the 2.1 release.

Sebastic immediately promised to update the package, so the new
version will be available soon - keep watching this list for the
announcement.

Thanks for spotting,
Christoph
--