BUG #13905: Inconsistent code modification

От petrum@gmail.com
Тема BUG #13905: Inconsistent code modification
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      13905
Logged by:          Petru Florin Mihancea
Email address:      petrum@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.4
Operating system:   MacOSX

While experimenting with a CodeSonar plugin I am working on I identified the
following potential low severity bug.

Location: file src/include/catalog/pg_proc.h

Lines 4613 and 4615 looks to be copies of lines 4252 and 4254,
respectively.
They are parts of a larger code fragment duplicated and modified by
replacing *json* with *jsonb*. However, lines 4613 and 4615 are not modified
accordingly i.e., they still contain the *json* sub-string and not the
*jsonb* as it would be expected according to their neighbor source code
lines.