Re: Template for commit messages

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Template for commit messages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Robert Haas wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 6:16 AM, Tomas Vondra
> <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> >> How about
> >> User-Interface-Bikeshedded-By:
> >> ?
> >
> > +1
>
> That's sort of implicitly pejorative.   Maybe we could find another
> way to phrase that, like "Design-suggestions-by" or maybe a more
> general "Suggestions-by".

Apologies, I was kidding actually -- I don't think we should list people
on patches just because they provided some input in the thread, but
people that actually reviewed the patch.  Otherwise we risk diluting the
list in the release notes (or wherever it is that we end up crediting
reviewers/contributors), which is also undesirable.