Re: Template for commit messages

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Template for commit messages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> There has been a request in the FOSDEM developers meeting that
> committers use a more consistent format for commit messages.

Let me point out that the reason this is being put forward is to make
sure we have the reviewers listed for each patch, so that we can add a
paragraph somewhere at the bottom of the release notes listing people
that helped with the release.

Сообщение: Re: Template for commit messages
Сообщение: Re: Template for commit messages