Re: make error - libpqdll.def No such file or directory

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: make error - libpqdll.def No such file or directory
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Igal @ Lucee.org wrote:

> So when I try to run `make` I still get that error.  Please note that I am
> doing a VPATH build (the build in a separate directory from the downloaded
> sources), which might play a role here:
>
> x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc.exe: error: libpqdll.def: No such file or directory
> make[3]: *** [libpq.dll] Error 1
> make[2]: *** [all-libpq-recurse] Error 2
> make[1]: *** [all-interfaces-recurse] Error 2
> make: *** [all-src-recurse] Error 2

I too tried mingw compile in VPATH a few days ago, and found that it
behaves in stupid ways -- sometimes it would just loop re-running
configure over and over, and when it (seemingly randomly) stopped doing
that, it failed because of missing errcodes.h or something related.
(When I make- distcleaned and started from scratch, it would work, so I
simply did that.)