Re: dealing with extension dependencies that aren't quite 'e'

От Abhijit Menon-Sen
Тема Re: dealing with extension dependencies that aren't quite 'e'
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I'm sorry, it wasn't clear from my earlier post that the triggers are
dependent on a function provided by the extension.

So when you do CREATE EXTENSION foo, it creates foo_somefunc() that
RETURNS TRIGGER. Later, a trigger is created (somehow; in this case it
is by some other function in the extension, but it could be by the user
directly as well) that executes this function.

But that's only a partial answer to the questions raised here, and I'll
return to the drawing board and draw up a more complete explanation.

Thanks for reading.

-- Abhijit